Friday 29 August 2014

Mimi's Dream Outfit of the Month!

I'm really trying to reduce the amount of clothing in my wardrobe and only buy staples pieces when and if necessary. SO, I've decided to make monthly outfit collages! I thought it will be an easy/cool way of seeing what I would like to buy and help me envision how I would style certain.

I'm trying to dress more mature and with autumn beckoning (my fave season), it is time to tone down the colourful clothes and bring out those neutrals!

Here is my DREAM outfit of the month:


  1. KHAKI DUSTER COAT // Duster coats have been the craze recently and will continue be throughout the autumn/winter season. It gives an androgynous look to any outfit and gives a casual outfit a touch of edge. I cannot wait to get my hands on one. As a 5ft8 female, I hope I find one long enough! The one I had my eye on for a little while is from Never Fully Dressed.
  2. DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH // I have been wanting one of these watches for as long as I can remember! They are so classic and timeless. Also extremely British! Unfortunately, I cannot afford one so I might just have to get a quirkier dupe from Urban Outfitters for the meantime. It will be mine soon though. Click here and check out the Daniel Wellington website and find your perfect DW watch!
  3. DR MARTENS ADRIAN SHOES // The love I have for these shoes is indescribable! I recently got a job at Jack Wills and the style of clothing is extremely preppy and youthful. I've been trying to find a perfect pair of shoes that still has an element of my quirky style while in keeping with the preppy vibe. These were those. They are extremely expensive however as they retail at around £105. Definitely out of my price range at the moment but there are dupes! Zara are doing a similar one right now which retails at a comfortable £29.99! Might have to get those instead. Click here for the Dr Martens Adrian shoes!
If I had to style these three items, I would pair it with a 90s style crop top, a pair of high waisted black skinnies and a slouchy hobo bag!

Hope you all enjoyed this post! These are the three things are on my wishlist, what three things are on yours?

Mimi x



0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP